Only two months left in 2022! I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting recently on how much I’ve learned in the past few years, and I wanted to share some of that wisdom.
👉 I made a LinkedIn post about this last week, and my followers seemed to love it, so I wanted to share it here.
Things I know in my 30s that I wish I knew in my 20s:
1. Stop wasting time at the gym trying to burn fat. Focus on getting strong.
2. Instead of escaping your problems with drugs or alcohol, learn how to deal with your emotions.
3. Understand that your nutrition affects everything.
4. Getting older is much more fun if you take care of your mental and physical health.
5. Your parents did the best they could with what they've been taught. Be grateful.
6. Learn about money. How to make it and how to save it. Start an automated savings process.
7. Realize that partying is overrated.
8. You don’t have to be right the first time. In fact, you probably won’t be. Fail fast and learn fast.
9. Social media is another person’s highlight reel. Don’t compare yourself.
10. Keep your circle tight and surround yourself with people with similar values. Be ruthless in maintaining this circle.
11. Your true worth is determined by how much you give others compared to what you ask from them.
12. Seek discomfort. All true growth comes from discomfort.
💣 KNOWLEDGE BOMBS 💣
Bulgarian Split Squats 🍑🍑
The newest LFG 5 programming contains some split squats, so I did a quick video explaining how to properly set yourself up on these!
Don't skimp on these!! 🍑
LFG #5 TRAINER IS AVAILABLE!!
We’ve finished up the latest LFG program for women on the CoryG Fitness app and let me tell you... this is a FUN ONE!
👉 It’s a great 5-day program for women looking to jump start their bodies heading into the holidays 🍁🎄