A protein-packed, pumpkin-spiced twist on the classic buckeye recipe.
3 Reasons Why You Need These in Your Life
Protein-Packed Gainz: Each Tri-Blend Pumpkin Protein Buckeye packs 4.5 grams of protein, making it the perfect blend of tasty & gainz.
Simple and Quick: With just a handful of ingredients and easy-to-follow directions, you can whip up a batch of these buckeyes in no time.
Healthier Indulgence: Enjoy the taste of fall without falling off the rails. 78 calories per serving, these only have 5 grams of carbs and 4.5 grams of healthy fats.
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 packed scoops (60g) Tri-Blend Pumpkin Protein
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Combine pumpkin, peanut butter, pumpkin spice and salt together
- Add in Tri-Blend Protein and mix well to combine
- Form dough into balls (I used a tablespoon) and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 10-20 minutes to harden
- While the dough is freezing, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl - Microwave in 15 sec. increments until melted.
- Dip the buckeyes into the melted chocolate and use a spoon to coat and create the signature buckeye look.
- Let cool in the fridge until the chocolate hardens and ENJOY!
Per Buckeye (I made 14) 78 Cals - 4.5g Protein, 5g Carbs, 4.5g Fat