On this week of #maxeffortmusclesupersets...
Ready to light up those hamstrings for Leg Day? 650-pound deadlifter and #4amcrew member Zach Matheny has you covered.
Why do this superset?
➡️ Because it will help get your hamstrings activated
➡️ Because it will get them firing on all cylinders
➡️ Because it will keep your hamstrings healthy
3-5 SET SUPERSET
Lying Band Leg Hamstring Curls: 30-50 reps
Eccentric Hammy Slides: 5-8 reps SLOW
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Lying Band Leg Hamstring Curls
- Anchor the red mini-band to a heavy weight
- Lay face down on a bench with both feet looped in the band
- Drive your hips down - don't let them rise off the bench
Eccentric Hammy Slides
- Drive your heels into the ground with your toes and hips up
- Squeeze your butt, hamstrings, and lower back before slowly sliding your feet out away from you
- Reset between reps
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
If your goals include getting stronger, more explosive, increasing muscle mass and improving performance, the Max Effort Tri-Blend Creatine is your holy grail.