It's that time of the year again... the time of the year where everyone is thinking about tightening up their habits, routines, and ABZ!
Coach Kiki is bringing a two-ab exercise superset to you this week that will get your abz looking and feeling just right 😉
Why should you want a more tone up core? Increased strength, less risk of injury, and better performance (in the gym and on the playing field).
Let's dive in.
2-3 SET SUPERSET
Single-Leg Reverse Crunches: 15 reps per side
Side Plank: 15-20 seconds per side
*Short rest, then repeat for a total of 2-3 sets
TIPS 4 PERFORMANCE
- Single-Leg Reverse Crunch -
- Cross foot over the opposite knee, hands flat on the ground by your side
- Big crunch & contraction the top, stay in control on the way down
- Side Plank Hold -
- Focus on bringing your belly button in to your spine
- Keep your midline nice 'n tight
- Do on your forearm or hand
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
The 2023 #IWANTABZ Contest