On this week's edition of Max Effort Muscle Supersets...
Coach Kiki takes you through a fiery superset that will light up your abs and glutes! There's nothing better than being able to hit multiple body parts in one superset. We call that a 2-for-1.
Full posterior chain x hamstring x abs! Here's the superset:
3-5 SET SUPERSET
Slider Leg Curls: 15-20 reps
Straight Leg Sit-ups: 15-20 reps
*Keep rest between sets low
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Slider Leg Curls
- Use sliders or a tupperware lid
- Starting position: hips up, squeeze your butt and abs
- Slide out till your legs are almost straight, then bring your heels to your butt!
Straight Leg Sit-ups
- Starting position: flat on your back, hands straight over your head
- Sit all the way up as far as you can
Brought to you by...
Designed for the caffeine, high stimulant enthusiast, this pre workout will help produce some of the craziest pumpz known to mankind.