We have a two-part Brickz of Steel superset to get your abs strong 'n shredded.
#1 Hanging Knee Raises, Straight Leg Raises, Strict Toes to Bar
#2 Standing Banded Crunches
Use as a warmup, finisher, or whenever you feel the urge to get SHREDDED AF.
3-5 SET SUPERSET
*Pick 1 of these 3*
Hanging Knee Raises: 20-25 reps OR
Hanging Straight Leg Raises: 15-20 reps OR
Strict Toes to Bar: 8-10 reps
Close-stance Standing Banded Crunches: 20 reps
Wide-stance Standing Banded Crunches: 20 reps
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
HANGING KNEE RAISES / STRAIGHT LEG RAISES / TOES TO BAR
- Keep as strict as possible (no crazy swinging)
- Pull down on the bar to engage your lats / upper back
- Focus on squeezing you midline
- Leg raise - keep your legs as straight as possible, point your toes, and limit the swing
- Toes to bar - keep your legs as straight as possible, point your toes, and limit the swing
STANDING BANDED CRUNCHES
- Use a thick green band
- Focus on squeezing your upper AND lower abz
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...