Eliminate Knee Pain by Bulletproofing Your Calves w/ Tyler Tredway | MAX EFFORT MUSCLE SUPERSETS
The Calves Calvary is back 🐎
Coach Tyler Tredway is here to banish knee pain by dialing in on the calves.
This week's knee superset focuses on building strong, healthy, and resilient calves to help eliminate knee pain and get you feeling right.
➡️ Hit this superset after heavy squats!
4-5 SET SUPERSET
Kettlebell Tibialis Raise: 8-15 reps (depends on your strength level)
Seated Calf Raises: 15-20 reps
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Kettlebell Tibialis Raise
- Stay seated on a bench, kettlebell looped around the toe, leg extended
- Get your foot as flat as possible (think about pointing your toe)
- Then bring the foot back towards you
- Use a light enough kettlebell
Seated Calf Raises
- Stay seated on bench
- Use 45-lb. plate to elevate your feet off the ground AND another 45-lb. plate on your thighs
- Up and squeeze - don't rush this!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
Got achy joints? No worries, we have the solution for you. Stay healthy and perform at your highest level.