Heavy 'n Light Bicepz & Tricepz w/ CoryG | MAX EFFORT MUSCLE SUPERSETS
We going heavy...
We going light...
We getting JACKED.
Back to the CoryG arm workout archives we go!
This week on #maxeffortmusclesupersets...
Arnold Cheat Curls and Tricep Band Pushdowns
Curls first (obviously), triceps second. This is the heavy to light, 1-2 punch that your arms have been looking for.
Why do this superset?
- Guaranteed sick-nasty pump... always chase the pump
- The challenge... what weight can you handle safely?
- Arm size & definition... need I say more?
5 SET SUPERSET
Arnold Cheat Curls: 10-15 reps
Tricep Band Pushdowns: 30 reps
*Short rest, then back on the bar!
**Increase the weight every set if you can
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Arnold Cheat Curls
- Use a straight bar or EZ bar
- Use a small hip pop or swing to help generate some momentum (this helps to overload the bicep in a safer way)
- Big squeeze at the top, then control the bar back down (don't drop)
Tricep Band Pushdowns
- Grab a 1" band and tie it up overhead on the pull-up bar
- Push down with both hands and squeeze your triceps
- Mix in some pause reps for some extra swoleness
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
Supercharge your energy, intensity and training with ME Tri-Blend Creatine in your corner.
DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START?
There's an endless stream of information out there, and it can be hard to sift through! That's why we mad a quick product recommendation quiz to help you cut through the clutter!