How to get (and maintain) a healthy chest & shoulders
First things first... why do you need to maintain a healthy chest & shoulders? Upper body strength, function, and injury protection.
This workout superset, featuring rotator cuff raises and push-ups, offers a 1-2 punch to hit both these muscle groups. Time to bulletproof both your chest & shoulders!!
4-5 SET SUPERSET
Rotator Cuff Raises: 25 reps
Push-ups: 25 reps
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Rotator Cuff Raises
- Grab 5-10 lb. dumbbells or plates
- Performed seated, back against the bench
- Go slightly less than parallel, then up to in line with your ears
- Think about "rotating" through the joint versus lifting
- For these push-ups I utilize a narrower hand placement with my hands angled in slightly (keep in mind I don't have a rotator cuff in my left shoulder)
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
✅ All the gainz: 22g of protein per scoop
✅ Truly all purpose: contains a blend of isolate-concentrate-casein... making it great for any time of the day (snack, post workout, etc.)
✅ Tastes great, mixes easily (no clumps), and you can even use it to bake with!