Jacked, Juicy, & Functional Arm Superset w/ Coach Myers | MAX EFFORT MUSCLE SUPERSETS
Here's a superset exclusively for big, jacked, yoked armz from Coach Myers.
💪 Strong in the weight room
💪 Functionally strong in real life
This week's superset will challenge you in more ways than one... biceps (obviously), grip strength, and even a little core strength! Let's get to the jackedness, shall we?
5 TOTAL ROUNDS
Heavy Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 3-5 reps per side
Climbing Rope Forhead Curls: 10 reps
Single-DB Overhead Tricep Extensions: 10-20 reps
Climbing Rope Skullcrushers: 10 reps
*Rest 1:00 between rounds
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Heavy Alternating Dumbbell Curls
- Go heavier than you normally would
- Tiny hip pop is allowed, but get a nice squeeze at the top of each rep
Climbing Rope Forehead Curls
- Get your elbows as high as you can, this isn't a row!
- If you elbows start to drop, stop & reset before resuming
Single-DB Overhead Tricep Extensions
- Lock out at the top
- Keep the elbows tight
- Don't allow them to flare out
Climbing Rope Skullcrushers
- Grab the ropes at about hip-level
- Elbows point toward the ground
- Don't overextend your lower back
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
💪 Multi & Joint
and kiss the achy joints good-bye!