Don't let this be you on squat day 👆
Have knee pain? Don't know where to start when it comes to knee care and maintenance? What about warming up? Need some help with getting your knees nice and warm before squatting?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then this is the superset for you!
In this week's #maxeffortmusclesupersets episode, Coach Tredway gives us a 2-exercise superset that will have your knees feeling like gold before you start squatting.
The best part? It only takes a few minutes. A few minutes of warmup to keep your knees healthy for the long-term.
3-5 SET SUPERSET
Banded Step-downs: 12-15 reps each leg
Tibialis Raises: 15 reps
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
- Grab a band thick enough that it will pull you back towards the pole
- Elevate the rear heel
- Focus on keeping your glute engaged the entire time
- Stand tall, let the knee track past your toe
- Touch heel & pause on each rep
- Lean up against a post or wall
- Bring your toes up off the ground and squeeze
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
👉 Stay hydrated and recover faster to get back in the game