Welcome to CoryG's outdoor gym setup!
It doesn't matter that it's January in Ohio, G's out here putting in some extra volume on the incline bench press and lat pulldown machine. If you know CoryG at all, you know that he's a big fan of the Golden Era. We're talking about some epic chest & back volume supersets from some of the greatest bodybuilding legends that have ever walked the planet.
So strap, grab a bar, grab a buddy, and GET YOKED!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
6 SET SUPERSET
20 Incline Bench Press (light-moderate weight)
20 Lat Pulldowns
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Incline Bench Press
- High touch point on the chest
- Tap and go - don't let the bar crash on your chest
- Squeeze & spread to bar to better engage your lats
- Use a medium-wide grip
- Aim for high touch point on the chest
- Focus on a big squeeze - think about pinching a pencil between your shoulder blades
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
The #1 choice when it comes to putting more explosiveness, power, and strength on the playing field and in the weight room.