Want a super simple, easy-to-do superset that you can do ANYWHERE?
We're talking a 1-2 punch that will challenge your core, chest and upper body, THEN your hamstrings, glutes and lower body.
All you need? A 10-lb. plate and a smooth surface. Let's get it.
3-5 SET SUPERSET
Single-Arm Slider Push-up: 5 reps per side
Alternating Single-Leg Slider Hamstring Curl: 10 reps total (5 second eccentric (lowering) on ALL reps)
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Single-Arm Slider Push-up
- Keep the elbow tight - don't let it flare out to the side
- Slider side - focus on use the lat when pulling it back to you
Alternating Single-Leg Slider Hamstring Curl
- Keep the hips OFF the ground
- Keep a straight line from knee to hip to shoulder
- Single leg on the way down, then use both legs on the way up