Kiki Weekly | 2.1.23
BENEFITS OF PRE-WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
***Caution: the new Xtreme stim pre workout isn’t for the faint of heart, BUT I can tell you if you want a good workout, this shit is it!
***I would suggest starting off with ½ serving to see what your body can tolerate
Extra boost 🚀
Pre workout isn't just for dudes! 😎
Pre workout upsides ⬆️
P.S. Did we mention the new flavor taste like sour skittles? - taste the gainz of rainbows about to be built!
FEBRUARY LOVE YOURSELF!
Congratulations, we survived the first month of the year!
Maybe you haven’t hit all of your goals yet, but DON’T LOSE STEAM! Every year, month, week, day, and even hour you have the opportunity to re-shift your focus to better push towards your goals.
Even if January wasn’t what you hoped for, you can still start February off on a good note!
One advantage of “waiting til February” is that you have more time to strategize and think. It takes time to set thoughtful goals, and not having a good plan is a recipe for disaster! Don't rush it, but also don't procrastinate.
Overall wellness & loving yourself
Having your health, nutrition and training plan locked in by February is key, but don't forget, February is also the month of love!
Aside from setting a water goal, eating more fruits and veggies, going to the gym X number of days per week, it's also important to include some self-care routines into your schedule.
Some examples include take a relaxing epsom salt bath, 5 minutes of stretching/meditation, enjoying a glass of wine (or two) on Friday night after a long week of work, or doing community service with your girlfriends.
Everyone is always talking about going “75 hard” or the no days off mentality, but sometimes we just need to incorporate better balance into our lives. Better balance = long term health & fitness success.
MEXICAN MEATLOAF MUFFINS
IYKYK... I LOVE MEATBALLS!
Meatballs and meatloaf are two of my favorite foods LOL. Why you ask? Because it's super easy to mix things up. Because it gives you variety with your flavors. And because it's fun!
I recently made these Mexican Meatloaf muffins for my parents, and they loved them! P.S. They didn’t even realize they were on the healthier side!
- 1lb extra lean beef OR turkey
- 1 cup chopped red or yellow onions
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- ½ cup corn (frozen, canned or fresh)
- ½ cup salsa + ½ cup for topping
- 2 egg whites
- 1 ounce reduced fat tortilla chips, quest tortilla chips, etc.
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil OR spray a muffin tin with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine beef, veggies, crushed tortilla chips, egg whites and pepper. Mix well until combined
- Place meatloaf mixture on baking sheet and shaped into a loaf OR evenly divide out into muffin tins
- Spread remaining salsa on top of the loaf/muffins
- Bake for 1 hour and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing
- If baking in muffin tins they should only take 20-30 minutes
If you have any questions or just wanna chat about nutrition, training, cooking, etc., send me a DM or email!