Welcome back to Operation GET SHREDDED 🧱 🧱
On this special-edition episode, we're turning back the clock to a throwback, super-OG video that CoryG made at the old location of Old School Gym.
Cory's tried and tested just about every ab exercise out there, but these three ab exercises have been his mainstays for getting BRICKED-UP ABZ.
To make your abz thick, dense, and nasty so they look like they've been carved outta granite 🔥 🔥
3-5 SET SUPERSET
Toes to Bar: 10-15 reps
Ab Wheels: 15-20 reps
Weighted Crunches: 25-30 reps
**Scale Toes to Bar to a Knee Raise
**Scale Ab Wheels to going down as far as you can without breaking
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Toes to Bar
- Find a pull-up bar
- Try not to swing or use momentum
- Keep the legs as straight as possible
- Bring your feet all the way up to the bar
- Hand placement = just outside the shoulders
- Scale this movement by bringing your legs as high as you can
- Grab a 10-25 lb. weight and place it behind your head... voila your head now weighs around 40 pounds!
- Feet up on the edge of a bench
- Focus on a big squeeze on each rep at the top
- Start in a scared cat position
- Slowly wheel out till your nose touches the ground
- Focus on bracing your abs/core tight and not letting the hips sag
Brought to you by:
Fill the nutritional gaps in your diet with a greens supplement that you can trust... and doesn't taste like dirt!