Chest Flyes x Dumbbell Pullovers
Have a small and/or weak chest? Wanna up that bench press game?
Two super effective, super thick chest exercises that'll help you add muscle mass and get strong AF. Made popular by the Golden Era bodybuilders, chest flyes and dumbbell pullovers are a staple in the Get Stacked program - and for good reason.
People do them wrong all the time!! These two exercises are easy to mess up, especially if you don't have any experience.
And now, enjoy the Poppa Pecs Pump Superset...
3-5 SET SUPERSET
Chest Flyes: 12-15 reps
Dumbbell Pullovers: 12-15 reps
*Short rest, then repeat for a total of 3-5 sets
TIPS 4 PERFORMANCE
- Performed on a bench - I like to have my feet up
- Keep your elbows more like an arrow versus a T
- Bring the dumbbells down to the side (see video) for a deep pec stretch
- Focus on a huge pec contraction at the top
- Set up perpendicular on a bench with your hips position LOW
- Reach back behind your head with the dumbbell - think about stretching yourself around the bench
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
The best-tasting, best-mixing 100% vegan chocolate protein.