Pre-Squat Ab Activation Inferno Superset w/ Coach Tredway | MAX EFFORT MUSCLE
Ready for Coach Tredway's pre-squat/deadlift ab activation inferno superset?
This is the perfect superset to prep your body & core for big weight. Being cold and inactive is the last thing you want before pulling or squatting big weight.
Fire up the brickz and let's move some weight 👊
3 SET SUPERSET
Single-Leg Glute Bridge Hold: 15-20 second hold on each side
Ab Wheels: 8 reps w/ a pause at the bottom on every rep
TIPS 4 SWOLENESS
Single-Leg Glute Bridge Hold
- Grab yourself a foam roller and lay down
- Push into the foam roller with the ball of your foot
- Hips up, squeeze your core, hips, and glutes
- Start in the scared-cat position
- Roll out till your nose touches the ground - PAUSE
- Roll back to starting and squeeze your abs
BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
🔥 Fat Burner
- Clean & sustainable focus
- Shred unwanted body fat
- No crash or crazy jitters!